Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday's Treats and a Tutorial

Wednesday's Treats...

JillJacksScraps has a multi-photo template
Sheer Blooms (flowers by Kim) - Lovely!
Shuttefly Blog - Momtourage
NBK has some "vintage" papers

Thank you ladies, for sharing your creations with us!

Angelica has a tutorial over at her blog, which shows you how to make brushes with your photos.
That is certainly a very useful tutorial. Go check it out.
Thanks Angelica for taking the time to write this up and share it with us.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so flattered, its my first tutorial ever and I've already changed it several times, lol. So thank you, hope someone can be helped by it. I'm struggling with blogger, the photos of the tutorial isn't clickable, what have I done wrong? I think I need a bloggertutorial:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin