Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happiest in the Garden/A Trip Down Memory Lane

Isn't she the cuttest little girl ever?! I had to scan the photos so the colors are a little off.


I just love this one. Look at those cheeks and that curly hair...

My little one is happiest in the garden. Just before heading out to school, she felt the need to stop by the garden to check out the flowers. Our daisies are so very pretty.

I suppose that the fascination with the daisies started when she was about a year old. I remember sitting with her in the garden. I would get a blanket and sit her among the gorgeous blooms. Her eyes would light up and she'd giggle. It brings tears of happiness just thinking about it. As a matter of fact, I will share a photo of her when she was little so you can see how gorgeous she was (and still is!).

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin