Thursday, May 1, 2008

4-2--2008 Altered State / ATC: No More Tears


I guess you already know what is on my mind as of late...I call it my muse.
Unless you have this kit, you won't know that I used the liquefy filter to give the child a faint smile...she was too serious for my liking.
I have a serious crush on this bg. ppr. The colors are gorgeous and it has an incredible texture that makes you want to run your fingers through the paper to feel its ridges.
Altered State: ATC Kit by Traci Sims
Ripped and Curled Tears by Traci Sims
Journal wrap from Out of a Whim by Dianne Rigdon
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=20776&cat=0&page=1(Note: I recolored the red bg. ppr. to blue to suit my page)
Font: Avant Garde BK, LD Note Pad
Hole opening up from the sky by Josiah Smith; Stardust by unknown artist.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin