Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday at Last

Nothing much to report here...finally the weather has cleared up, the flowers are blooming and the birds are chirping.

2 days ago I got a note from Liam's school informing me that he has been recommended for the gifted and talented program. Testing is slated to begin next week through June 13. Though there is no guarantee that he will be accepted to the program, I hope so. He is super bright and needs to be challenged more so than he is now. I know he is in Kindergarten but he should be in 2nd grade level.

Last week I wanted to take him to the zoo, but couldn't. Speaking of Zoo, Little Dreamer has a challenge going and they are giving away a super cute zoo sampler.

I recently saw a super cute hybrid card over at Scrapmatters. Leslie was nice enough to share the template with all. Thanks!

I love wordart, but am not so good at creating it myself. I did see a cute wordart sampler over at the Hawt Mama Team Blog...want to see it?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin