Friday, May 9, 2008

The Flat Minty Project - A Fun Challenge

Doesn't this sound like a totally fun challenge? Does anyone want to play? Pretty please. I'd like to do it, but am afraid that noone will want to continue forth with the challenge...

Toss everything in a closet and order some take out (I like chinese, but I’m cool with pizza) - Miss Mint is coming over! I want to travel, see the sights, meet new friends and maybe indulge in a few adventures. So I’m sending my flattened self to your house. Print me out an take me with you! (please?). Snap some pictures of Flat Minty with you, or your kids or your pets (or a stranger) doing something fabulous, funny, unique or totally ordinary (sorry, I don’t do toilets) and post your image(s) in The Flat Minty Gallery. Don’t forget to let us know what she’s doing and where she is (specfic location, city, state, country) so we can all follow her adventures!! Once Flat Minty has worn out her welcome, forward The Flat Minty Project to a friend - and let’s see how far Flat Minty will go!!!

http://www.peppermintcreative.com/blog/

I remember doing this with Norm the Gnome over at Scrapbook-graphics well over a year ago. When Norm arrived in New Jersey he headed straight to the playground and I found him by some Hallucinogenic Mushrooms, if you catch my drift.

They should do it again...it would be fun. He could have a passport and the people can snap pictures of Norm in their town with date stamps. Becky, if you are reading this, how about it?
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin