Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

Click on the photo to enlarge it.
Liam! My baby is 6 years old today!
Boy, time sure is flying by fast. I can still remember him turning 5 last year. Why do I remember, because he wanted to stay 4, he didn't want to turn 5. Silly boy!

Anyway, he got up at 6:30 a.m. I was already up brushing my teeth before I went down to make dh's breakfast and lunch. He was super excited to be turning 6. Hmm, maybe it had something to do with the boxes of juice and cupcakes that he knew I would be bringing to school to share with his classmates.

He really didn't want to pose for the pict. but here is one nonetheless. Not his best, but then again, there is never a good time for Liam.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy (or crabby?) birthday, Liam!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Hope you have a wonderful one!

Donna B. Miller said...

Happy birthday, Liam!

Anonymous said...

well happy belated birthday, Mr. Liam!

brownieann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin