Saturday, May 17, 2008

Amy Pearson / Classic Thirst / Coffee Lover


Drinking coffee has been a constant in my life. Ever since I can remember, I have always drank coffee. We always used to joke with Mami (Mom) that she used to bottle feed us coffee instead of milk. I like Colombian coffee with boiled milk and 2 sugars....every morning and night. 5-13-2008
(Now the real journaling: I am not a morning person. I absolutely detest morning chatter. All I really want is peace and quiet and a chance to drink a cup of steaming coffee. I warn most people to not talk to me until after 9:00 am)

Alpha, staple, ribbon, lace and brown ppr. from Breeze by Natali Designs/SBG
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=20669&cat=0&page=1
Sketch by Fei FeiBracket frame. sequins and crumpled pprs. from Freshness by Natali Designs
171

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin