Friday, May 16, 2008

Rest In Peace, Mama Sabina


Rest in Peace Great Grandmother

I am so glad that I got a chance to spend time with you, Mama Sabina.
You played dolls with me, you danced with me, and we shared hugs and kisses.
I will cherish our time together always.Love, Kaylie

P.S. Be sure to look up Abuelita. She is in heaven, too.

Fonts: Carolynsprint, FG Amelia
Finding Peace stock photos by Amy Pearson
White flowers border from Breeze by Natali Designs
Blue frame from Playing with Circles by Natali Designs
Stitches Funny by Natali Designs
Ribbon Flower from Cheerful elements by Natali Designshttp://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=21086&cat=0&page=1
Buttons, Black bg. ppr. and white bg. ppr. from Moments mini page set from Birgit Kerr's May grabbag.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its such a touching layout, really lovely... Hard to find words...

I was going to tag you, if you feel up to it go to my blog and read the first part and then jump in.

http://angelicasdigiscrap.blogspot.com

Hugs, Angelica

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin