Sunday, June 1, 2008

IO Fatherhood / The Birth of a New Father




This is a layout I made with the Impressions of Fatherhood kit by the Studio Girls at Scrapbook-Graphics. It has so many gorgeous papers that I had a hard time deciding what to use. This is a remake of a layout I made a few years back. I am so much more happier with this version. What do you think?


The Birth of a New Father
The day Kaylie was born a new man emerged right before my eyes. Our new daughter had instantly transformed hime from a husband into a provider, nurturer, and father. A prouder man could not be found anywhere in the plant. It was amazing to see the birth of a new father. Jan. 2001


Bead alpha by Kimberly Giarrusso.

Staple by Wendyzine

Misfits3 template by Janet Phillips.


Font: TS-SBGFarkleberry by Traci Sims.


Daddy's Girl Rivet by Michelle Reeves.

Impressions of Fatherhood Collection by the Studio Girls.


345

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin