Tuesday, June 10, 2008

105 degrees and Volunteer Tea Party


See this? This was our temperature here when I came out at 3:00 to get the kids from school. Boy, was it hot and humid! I can't wait for the temperatures to come down.
I went out to get groceries and totally forgot that today after school, there was a tea party for the parents who had volunteered and helped out during the school year. I helped out in both Kaylie and Liam's classes, so both of them were thrilled that I was able to come into their classrooms to help out.
I got a shirt and a certificate. The kids sat quietly...well, as quietly as Liam can be. He had ants in his pants and couldn't sit still. But overall, I guess he was ok.
I am still having my pc problems and this heat isn't helping any so I am down and out.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your pc-problems, I know just how annoying those problems can be. I get messages every time I close photoshop that there is not enough memory to save,I have 1 GB RAM memory but its not enough appearently. But my hardisk (150GB) is only half full. But with all the things you download all the time it soon will be I guess.

By the way, I downloaded the PDF, Walking on clouds,it's great, thank you so much for the tip. Its so well written and with a lot of photos that even my nephew who dont speak english yet will understand. He´s just like me, interested in learning everything there is to know about everything, lol. He made my sister mad when he was smaller as he took a lot of things appart just to see how they function. I enjoyed reading about your Liam, I had a laugh about the moneycollection, as I've worked as a pre-schoolteacher a long time, I think I've heard similar stories, lol. But I understand if you're bothered about this.

I totally agree with you about photoshop-actions, I love them. But I wish I knew more about curves and such, have to look for some tuts on that subject.

Sorry, this is almost a novel by now;)

Anonymous said...

yikes! the heat came out of nowhere this year, didn't it! you better get that machine fixed so you can keep cranking out gorgeous pages, now!

Ann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin