Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hot, Hazy and Humid / Pictures

Clover
Virginia Spiderwort


Japanese Honeysuckle
Japanese Honeysuckle
Is this a mushroom or toadstool?
Liam looks absolutely angelic, doesn't he? He is a handosme looking lad, if I say so myself. That lime-green shirt looks good on him.
I love the warm skin color and hat. Yes siree Bob, she is a beaut! They are both mine so I am allowed to be biased.

It is hot, hazy and humid again here in New Jersey. There is an excessive heat warning posted. I took the kids to school then went for a quick walk at the lake before heading home. At 8:30 in the morning it was already 90 degrees and I was perspiring like crazy.

But, not only did I get a bit of exercise, I also got some nice photos. At least, I think so.
406

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin