Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Catching Up


I went to visit mom's grave on Saturday. My Dad chose a cemetery that is about an hour away from us so we kind of have to make it a day trip to get there. It is still hard to believe that she has been gone for three months now. So surreal. I have been back to my Dad's house many times, but it still feels so empty.

Kaylie and Liam having fun with the new splash slider. The water pools at the beginning of the slide so when they come sliding down towards it, they splash their hands and face into it. Quite fun and most refreshing. :)

She loves, love, loves getting wet and spending time outside. Just look at the water dripping off of her. Nice shot.

I love the way Liam looks so focused. The streams of water looks pretty cool, too.



Flower from my garden. Photo taken early in the morning (7:30 a.m.)





468
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kait, these photos are just wonderful! Love reading about your father's day and the yard play, etc., etc.!

Ann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin