Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Weather, an Extractor and a Book Maker

Good Morning! Kait here with a weather report.

Yesterday, after many weeks of scorching heat and high humidity, we got a good amount of rain. The copious rain came suddenly and some areas in our county got flash floods. As always, the ground cooled off, but the heat emanating from the ground made the air hot and humid again. Overnight we got torrential rains that made the temperature drop to a reasonable and more palatable 75 degrees. The sky is overcast and it appears as though we will be getting more rain throughout the day. In the meantime, I am off to the park to get a bit of exercise and to get the kids to burn off excess energy before they drive me to drink. ;0) But before I go, I thought I would share some things with you.

While at the Barnes and Nobles website, I noticed that they had an ad for a website where you could make your own book. It is a pre-designed book that you can customize to your liking. They have several titles that are very cute and peaked my interest. I especially liked the setup of the blurb/commentary and design composition. It gave me ideas for my own scrapbook pages and creating my own book. The website is called: Tikatok.
If you are looking for a free compression utility, give UNIVERSAL EXTRACTOR serious consideration. It can extract files from more than 50 different formats.

Unsharp Mask tutorial @ HawtMamaTeamBlog.

Last, but not least, Jenn from Scrapper's Workshop, has a good overview about the healing tools in photoshop. It will definitely help you get rid of ghastly pimples, age spots and wrinkles! (unfortunately, it only applies to your photos! :)
CHECK IT OUT.
I must leave you now. Take care wherever you are.
Hugs, Kait
9354
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin