Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hurricane Harbor - 2nd trip


Liam enjoying himself.

Hibiscus.

DH, Kay, Liam, Brodie and Hayden

I love the way the kids are all lined up in a row...makes for an interesting photo.






The minute I saw this pink hibiscus I had to take this photo. I love the turquoise bg. and how the pink stands out against it.



Why can't I grab this stuff? It just slips between my hands!


Little Seth loves the water.

I seriously think that Six Flags Great Adventure should hire/pay me to take photos for promos of their parks. I am there all summer and take tons of photos...I mean, I even got published in Somerset Digital Studio with safari photos I took there. But I digress, here are photos from my last trip to Hurricane Harbor. I will post more photos tomorrow. Enjoy! 9223
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to my blog...it's by no means fancy, but it'll have to do until i have more time.
http://coopermemories.blogspot.com/

By the way, the pics are untouched. Straight out of camera...I apologize.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time! There's no way I'd be able to stay out of the water to take pics in that kind of heat! I hope you were able to cool off at some point. :)

Ann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin