Tuesday, July 13, 2010

From My Lens



Echinacia purpurea - Coneflowers (from my front yard)

We recently bought Coneflowers for our garden and have been delighted by sightings of big and small butterflies.



I love to see the farmer/field workers out in the field with their farming equipment. It makes me happy to see the once barren land come alive. This is one of the reasons why me moved to our county 20 years ago. Sadly, this is a dwindling way of life around here.

Sometimes I feel like somebody is watching me. (Sung to the tune by the same name by Rockwell and Michael Jackson.) (Click to view clip.)

Eastern Grey Squirrel. He is a daily visitor to our backyard. We've placed two water dishes out for the backyard wildlife since everything is so dry and barren here.

Hello from rainy New Jersey! We are finally getting a reprieve from the hot weather. Dancing raindrops are sliding on the roof of the house. It brings back childhood memories of my siblings and I playing in the rain. 9332
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin