Friday, July 23, 2010

Anniversary Album/Pioneer/Persnipety/Slide Show

Don't faint, but I scrapped again! Well, it helps that my uncle called me last week wondering when they might be receiving the photos and book that I promised them. I mean, the anniversary party took place the 1st week of June, so enough time has elapse for me to have made the pages, fixed the photos and printed them, right?

About 3 weeks ago, I went to A.C. Moore to pick up a PIONEER Memory Book where I could store the scrapbook pages, as well as pocket pages for photos or memorabilia. I grabbed it quickly, but soon realized that I didn't have enough pocket pages for the photos. A.C. Moore was out of the pocket refill pages so my other option was to order them directly from Pioneer.

I filled out the form, sent the payment and about 5 days later, I received my refill pages in the mail. I will definitely order from them again.

Getting back to the pages, as you know, I haven't had my scrapping mojo since May. However, that changed when Lorie Davison debuted her Prince in the City kit. It actually gave me the shot in the arm (mojo) that I so desperately needed. Translation: the kit was exactly what I needed to scrap the band photos. You know, I find that Lorie's kits are inspiring to me. I always love each and every page that I make with her kits.

But I digress, for a cohesive look, I did double pages and kept a basic color scheme through the pages.

Now that the pages are scrapped and my photos printed, I decided to order my scrapbook page prints from Persnickety Prints. I have heard good things from various online friends, plus I sent them a quick question about page bleeds, to which they responded quickly!

I ordered the pages today and about an hour later I got an e-mail message that the order had been completed and mailed. How is that for fast! I can't wait to see the actual pages so I can place them in the album and be done with it.

Once I get the scrapbook pages from Persnickety I will tell you how they look and take pictures to show you, of course!

In the meantime, here is a slide show of all the pages I did. Click on View All Images, then choose FULL SCREEN VIEW to view the pages up close.


9505
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Karen Bowers said...

kait!! this is fabulous. what a gift, what a celebration. i feel like i was there for a bit. thanks!

Maddy said...

I just love all your los and photos!! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

~Maddy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin