Friday, July 16, 2010

Fabulous Freebies Friday

Hello,
I just returned from Hurricane Harbor. It's been a long, hot day and I kind of feel like scrapping. It's been many, many weeks since I had the desire to scrap. Enjoy!

The Funky Playground designers are having a STAYCATION Blog Train. Click on their names, which are linked to their blogs, for a fabulous freebie.

4 shades of Blue
Jen Balding
Michelle Batton
Jaclyn Bernardo
Amanda Carlson
Charlize Creations
Daybreak Scraps
Donna Duncombe
Jennilyn Designs
Fe Marini Designs
Misty O’Brien Designs
Recherche by KH Designs
Ruby Lane
Shanmomto4 Designs
Siamese Studio
Sir Scrapalot

Digital Scrap Cafe is having a qp beach-themed blog train, too. As you know, beach kits are my faves!
If you are short on time, these cute bragbook/qp are just then thing for you.

The ScrappingCop has a fabulous retro viewmaster retro template. I remember vividly playing them them. :) Gosh, I am dating myself!

Sarah Henderson has a qp over at the Shutterfly blog.

Template at Linday Jane Designs.

Kjersti has an Autumn-themed mini kit and quickpage.

Mystique has a brand new kit out. She is giving away a free quick page and a blog template, which was made with said kit.

Bella Gypsy has a super cute beach-themed frame. :) 9393
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin