Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Album is Ready/Pernickety Prints Review











Note: Please forgive the quality of the prints. I was having a hard time finding a spot where I could take photos without glare.

I got my prints from Persnickety Prints in the mail on Monday! Wow, talk about fast service! I placed my order on Friday afternoon; within an hour I had gotten another message informing me that the prints had been printed and mailed.

You have no idea how excited I was to come home and find the neat package waiting for me at the door. It came in a 12x12 cardboard box. I opened the box and found my prints tucked neatly in a plastic clear bag, which was affixed to the box, to prevent shifting during travel.

The colors were brilliant, just as I had envisioned, and printed exactly as I saw them on my computer screen. Using the interface at the website was very easy, as was choosing the correct size from the listed choices. Customer service was quick and responsive, and shipment of prints was super fast and efficient. I highly recommend PERSNICKETY PRINTS and will order from the in the future.

Note: If I take my photos to CVS, I find that their machines usually blow up the photos and I end up with photos that have portions cut off; however, I don't have this problem with Walgreens.
9609
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin