Friday, July 2, 2010

Teacher's Gifts

As the school year comes to an end, it always catches me off guard. Every year I vow that I will start making the teachers' gift early in the year, but it never happens.

I find it easier to make something for Liam's teacher because I have gotten to know her a bit better since I am a homeroom mom. However, now that Kaylie is in the 3rd grade, they don't do as many activities that require lots of help from parents so I don't socialize with the teacher much. I couldn't volunteer to be a homeroom parent in her class because 2nd and 3rd grade celebrate the same events at the same time so I take turns coming in to each class. 9161

Click to enlarge.




Liam's teacher was thrilled with her gift. She told me that she was hoping that I'd make one for her.
I used "Old School" by PixelWorks, Kate Hadfield and Rachel Young @ ScrapArtist; title font: FO Giggles by Fontologie.




Kaylie was quite happy with her teacher's gift. After I was done with the pages for the teachers, I customized the pages with a new title and journaling and printed them for the kids.
I used Baergarten's "Hello School" @ Scrapbookgraphics. Title font: FO Giggles by Fontologie. Ruler from "Old School" by Pixel Works, Kate Hadfield and Rachel Young @ ScrapArtist.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin