Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey, It's Me...and my Brother


London Broil.

Baked Beans.

Yellow rice with pigeon beans.

Grilled ribs.

Grilled zucchini.

Zucchini.

Liam. Enough said.

Playing Dominoes.

Kay and Jules drawing on the sidewalk.

My brother and his daughter.

My brother, his daughter, and me. Yes, I got a haircut about a month ago. It looks short at the moment, but will look a lot better once it grows in a bit. Summer is hot here and I can't stand being hot.

A trip to visit my brother and family is always fun. I love Christine to pieces as she always makes us feel welcomed in her home. The kids love to spend time with Uncle Tito, and play with Julia. Me? I love that I get to talk to another adult...adult conversation. And food - yes, food - it is always a part of the mix. I find that food is always more enjoyable when you are in good company.

I got a chance to see my niece, Siobhan, who I hadn't seen in a very long time.

After dinner, we went for a walk around Princeton and ended up at the water fountain. It was sooooo hot. The kids and I got wet in the fountain, and it felt so good to cool off. At around 11:15pm we went to Thomas Sweet to get some ice cream, which was delish! We got home after midnight. That was a treat for us all, but especially the kids. 9206
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin