Thursday, July 29, 2010

Safari/HurricaneHarbor


Seagull minding her own business.

Kay in the wave pool.

Kay and Liam maxin' and relaxin' in the wave pool.

Liam splashing about...

Liam and Kaylie competing to see who could hold their breath the longest.

Goldfish nibbling on the roots of a plant.


The ubiquitous butterfly that I seem to see everywhere!

I think this is a bearded dragon...not sure at this minute. What I do remember is that it is behind a hideous plexiglass that makes taking a decent shot impossible.

Yak

Baboon


Baby Giraffe.





At least, it didn't peck my car this time.


Llamas.

On Monday, we went to the safari and to Hurricane Harbor. The temperature was cool enough that one could walk comfortably. There was a breeze and the humidity was lower that it had been in many weeks. We went to the safari early in order to see the animals out and about. It has been my experience that if we go late, the animals will be hiding from the sun which defeats the purpose of us going to see them.

Kaylie and Liam love the water park and look forward to spending most of their day there. As usual, I took a few photos of them, put the camera away, then joined them later in the day. These are just a few of the shots I took. 9633
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin