Monday, July 14, 2008

Weird Dog


(click on picture to enlarge)

It was a sunny and bright day. I went out to water the flowers in the backyard, and Speedy followed me, as he usually does.Next thing I know, I saw him digging a hole and proceeded to rub himself against it.

He began with one side of his face, then the other, then he threw all caution to the wind, raised all four paws up in the air and went to town wriggling/scratching/rubbing his back. He let loose with full abandonment oblivious to the fact that I was watching him. He got up, composed himself and then began the ritual all over again. 5-6-2008

Journaling on captions:

1. One little scratch and rub on the grass...
2. Now the other side...
3. Woof, woof, got to scratch my back, too...
4. Mmmm, that hit the spot. I think I'll do it again.
5. This is the life!
6. It really doesn't get better than this!
7. I'm out of here. Here comes the paparazzi!

Credits:Bg. pprs. and sun from LOVE BEACH Papers and Elements by Vera Lim http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=21326&cat=0&page=1
Sun from Love Beach Elements by Vera Lim
Stitched frame border from Freshness Elements by Natali Design
Journaling strips by Mira
One Weird Dog wordart (altered) by Carrie Stephens
Dog house, dogs, bones, dish and grass border by Irene Alexeeva
Font: :LDJ Stop 'til You Drop and Small Fonts

778

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin