Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Is Here and I am Feeling

I took Liam to get his hair cut this past Saturday. He looks so different. The photo were taken a few days apart.
Summer is here and I am feeling bogged down. There is so much to do and it seems that there is so little time. The kids started summer camp, which they like. It is only 3 hours though. When they come back from the park, the are ready to be at each other's throats at a moment's notice.
Tomorrow I have to take Kaylie to the pediatrician. She has been having stomach problems for a while now. It comes and goes, but seems to be lasting longer this time, so it is time to have it checked out. We'll see how that goes.
At the moment, they are having lunch as we are getting ready to head on out to Great Adventure.
Have you seen the newest collection at Scrapbook-Graphics? Impressions of Laughter is jammed-packed with summer colors and fun embellishments. Go check it out.
Also, there is a guess designer....Hollie Haradon. Her kit, My Happy Place, is absolutely wonderful! I made a page with it, but you will have to wait to see it tomorrow. Let me just say that if you like naturalistic elements such as birds, nests, leaves and botanical looking pages, you will love this kit.
I almost forgot to tell you that the awesome Rachel Young is now selling at Scrapbook-Graphics!
Oh yeah (forgive the use of slang) I am also working on an album using Vera Lim's Fairy Garden Collection. I have 5 pages to do before I am done with it. I am having it printed at Walmart for optimal quality.
Now, I really got to go, talk to you later.
640

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Donna B. Miller said...

Kait, Liam looks a year older, at least. And quite handsome. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin