Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thunderstorms

Hello Everyone,

We have been having really hot weather here, but it is now starting to cool off. For the past 2 nights, we have been having thunderstorms. The good thing is that the earth has cooled down so the temperature is now bearable.

The kids' trip to the bowling alley was today. They had a great time. Kaylie got 1 strike! She was very happy.

After summer camp, I took the kids to the dentist for their six month cleaning. Liam didn't want to go at all. He even asked me to cancel the appointment as "today was not a good day." A 6-year -old telling me to reschedule because today wasn't working for him...now I have heard it all. Yeah, buddy, I now let you tell me how to do things. He got a new toothbrush and a admonishment to keep brushing his teeth.

Kaylie didn't fare so well. She got 2 small cavities. I asked the dentist to be stern with them and to read them the riot act. I have found that I can tell them something until I am blue in the face and they won't listen. Someone else tells them the same thing, it is written in stone and law. :)

Anyway, I made a little time today to do so blog reading. And here are some useful things I found. Enjoy, and if possible, be sure to thank the designers for sharing their work.

Bohemian Cowgirl by Retrodiva
Ewww by Christina Renee
Postcards by LemonaideLucy
Classical Melodie mini by Sugarplum Paperie
Template by Andrea
KimB has a cute frame
template by petitmoineaux
ScrappyBlueStones has a Painted in Green sampler
Soflty Spoken Mini -sugarplumpaperie
931
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin