Friday, July 18, 2008

11 Days of Inspiration - Day 2



"If there is an experience in front of you, have it."

I often envy Liam, my 6-year old. He knows no fear. As a mother, he scares me because I don't want him getting hurt. But in fact, Kait likes that he is fearless. He doesn't let anything stand in his way and enjoys every minute of each experience. We should all be so lucky.

When I was growing up, I was very shy. I didn't have many friends, nor went anywhere. I have always led a sheltered life. To this day, I struggle with shyness, though you wouldn't know it by looking at me. But slowly, I have been letting go of some of those fears (whether real or perceived) that have been constantly draining my drive and have stolen my spirit.

I want my kids' life to be different. I want them to be confident and know no fear. I want them to go places, learn new things, have new experiences. Above all, I want them to give it their all and try their best. So, from now on I will live my life by these words: If there is an experience in
front of you, have it.

Many stinging tears are coming down my face at the moment, so many thoughts and pains have surfaced. I will let them drown my sorrows and wash away clean my soul. I shall start anew.

Wishing you much joy in your life and peace in your heart. 834

Kait


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs, Miss Kait. No more tears.

Marci

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin