Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Little Bit of This and a Lot of That!

Hello,

Yesterday, I wanted to get back to the blog to post pictures, etc. but couldn't. I took the medicine to make the itch stop, but the downside is that it makes me extremely sleepy. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Even the kids bickering and driving each other crazy couldn't get through my daze yesterday. So today, I will take half the dosage as I really can't be down and out like that.

The cream works really well in controling the itch and the inflamation is starting to come down on my face. That is always good. I can't wait to be rid of this nightmare, though. Having an itch that you can't scratch is cruel and unusual punishment for anyone. :) Oh, yes, I am being so melodramatic but nonstop itching is the pits~!

  • The kids were excited this morning as they are going to the movies today with the rest of the summer camp group. They are watching JIMMY NEUTRON. I got their water bottles frozen and ready to go, and even made the popcorn at the house, which I bagged individually and gave to them to take. Liam said to me,
"You are so smart, Mama, for thinking of doing this."
Kaylie said,
"Why didn't you think of this last year, Mama?"
  • I posted the scraplift challenge at Scrapbook-Graphics last night, so be sure to stop to check it out. It is a super cute page, even if I say so myself.
  • I'll get to the "A Lot of That! now; here are today's freebies:

Frames by Mrs. Wresh
Template by Christina Renee
Template by Traci Reed
Birthday frames and glitters by Lindsay Jane
Template by Yin
Party Hat - Day four by Sugarplum Paperie
Clippies by PimpYourScrapbook
Irene has a "A Day Off" sampler
MissVivi has a cute sampler
Songbird Avenue has a cute summer element pack by Dani

OTHER THINGS:
1003
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin