Sunday, October 12, 2008

Indian Summer / Orange Everywhere / Pumpkins


Picking pumpkins


Mums





Photo taken at the lake
I really like the rosy cheeks and warmth of this photo
Smithville Lake in full Autumn glory
Liam at the dock by the lake
Macro shot...I didn't even know my camera had that feature. It pays to read the manual. :)
Today was a great day...the temp. reached 80 degrees F. I took the kids to the farm to pick out their pumpkins. Went to the farmer's market but didn't stay as the place was jam packed and couldn't find a parking spot. I spent 20 minutes trying to get out of the place. Then took the kids to the lake for a walk and leaf picking. The colors are so vibrant! Anyway, here are a few of the shots I took today.
Before I forget, guess where I went yesterday... guess...you guessed it, Great Adventure! The kids had a great time, as usual.
1847

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the vivid colors of these photos, really great shots!

Catherine said...

I love all the photos. You are such an awesome photographer.
Hugs, Catherine L

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin