Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday...

to me. Yay! How does it feel to be 42 you ask? The same as when I turned 30, except now I have a lot more sunspots on my face and the boobs are getting closer and closer to the belly button. I know, more than you wanted to know but...

I plan on spending my birthday cleaning the house. I am up to my elbows in clorox and pine oil because I am scrubbing down the kitchen floor and bathrooms. Yay, so much fun.

Anyway, got to go...DH is home and I need to get this done ASAP.
Have a wonderful day.
K (1950)
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy birthday, Kait! Hope you got to relax a bit after all that cleaning!

Anonymous said...

(A belated) Happy birthday, Kait!!! Hope you had a great time (after all the cleaning):)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin