Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm a Gluton for Punishment


Kaylie took this pict. of us. :)



Brown Bear climbing tree.


Vulture


Giraffe suckling. They were out in droves! The licked my car to their hearts' content. They were right in front of me when this little girafe came over to feed.




What a beautiful scenic view...North American Bisons


African Elephant. Did you know that their ears resemble the shape of the continent of Africa?
Asian Elephants are smaller and so are their ears.



White Rhinos

Eland
I must be...why would I take the kids once more to Great Adventure? Because they enjoy it...that's why. And one more week to go before they close the season.
They wanted to stay until after 6pm so they could watch the Deadman's Party. Liam was complaining that he couldn't see. Then when the music began, he got scared. He covered his ears and started crying, while hiding his face and leaning against me. I only saw half the show. I couldn't very well stay there with him crying and carrying on. He knows it is not real, but still he is only 6. There'll be other shows and there's always next year.
2032

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin