Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dancing, Falling Leaves / Impressions of Comfort


I love this page and I love Impression of Comfort! Is this not a most wonderful and fun page? Doesn't this make you want to be a kid again to be able to jump in piles of leaves and swim in them? I don't know about you, but I know it does make me want to join in! Did I not pick the most perfect papers for my photos? And look at that fabulous swirly wind carrying the leaves away from the pile to land just atop the rubber band? The leaves are from Birgit's Glorious Autumn collaboration kit with Flergs. (see link below)
If you want to see other pages made with this kit, stop on over at Scrapbook-Graphics to see 37 other samples.

IOComfort Collaborative kit by the Studio Girls at Scrapbook-Graphics
Fall Words by Vera Lim
Leaves and round tag from Autumn Glory Collaborative kit by Birgit Kerr and Flergs @ Scrapbook-Graphics
Font: Folks-Black
Sketch by Dawn Inskip/Pencil Lines
1724

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin