Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Liam's School Day #4

It has began. I got a call from Liam's teacher today. Apparently, Liam had to be told numerous time to sit his butt down on the floor. When he finally sat down, he started using his hands to pretend shoot. Not really sure where he gets this as he doesn't have any toy guns in the house. Then, he was standing on his chair to look over a classmates desk. After he was told 2 times to sit down, he was warned that one more event would mean a call to his mother...can you guess how good he paid attention?

Anyway, after I got off the phone with her, I called in Liam for a mother son chat. He didn't want to come to me. And when he finally sat next to me, he wouldn't look me in the eyes. He chose to cry instead of talking. Anyway, after I explained to him what he did wrong, I told him that I expected him to listen to his teacher and behave in school. Next occurrence would mean that I would take his Nintendo DS away for a week and no computer time. I hope this works. I am afraid that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin