Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Know He Loves Me, but...


I took this photo of Liam this morning. I love that shirt of his. He insists on combing his own hair. :) He even accessorised...he really likes his silver cross with the black wrap around string that he got from a gumball machine. Yeah baby, he is stylin' to the max.;-) LOL

And this is Kaylie...don't you just love that pinkish healthy glow on her face. I'd kill to have those pink luscious lips and pinkish glow.

Kaylie loves to dress up to got to school. She looked especially cute this morning.
She told me yesterday that the kids in her class always ask her why she is so dressed up.
I asked her if she wants to dress down, to which she said, "NO."

I know he loves me, but every morning that I take Liam to school he does it.

I drop him off in front of the school, and just as I am about to hug and kiss him, he looks around to see if anyone is looking before he quickly hugs me and gives me a peck on the cheek. Kay on the other hand, doesn't care who sees us. :) 1629
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin