Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Day of School

click to enlarge...

Yes, I know, I don't know where all these pages are coming from. I guess my mojo was building up that week that DH was home and I couldn't scrap :)

Kaylie's and Liam's first day of school. Kaylie looked so cute wearing her long navy blue skirt and white tailored shirt with the scalloped peter pan collar, white hose and black Mary Janes. Liam wore a light blue button down shirt with navy blue pants. He wore his black oxford shoes. He wanted to wear a tie, but we didn't have one. I drove them to school and walked them to their classes to have their pictures taken with their teachers. I loved the picture of them walking hand in hand to their class. Sept. 4, 2008

Credits: Seeing Spots 4 by Janet Phillips @ SBG
Fancy Pants by Flergs @ SBG
Lined Bg. PPr: Old School Papers by Dianne Ridgon @ SBG
Font: TS Farkleberry by Traci Sims @ SBG
Back to School Wordart from Old School Elements by Dianne Rigdon @ SBG
School bus: Back 2 school by Kate Hadfield
Paperclip: Back2school by PinkPeaock
Staple from StudyBuddy from CottageArts
Border and ruller from Old School kit by Taran Conyers
First Day wordart from CottageArts
1515

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin