Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beach/Atlantic City



Lifeguards on their way to rescue a wayward swimmer.
DH, Kaylie and Liam
DH, Emanuel and Liam
This is my proof that I was there...my footprints in the sand.

Kaylie and Emanuel swept by the currents.
Emanuel swept by the current.
Wave crashing...
I like the action and perspective on this photo. All the way in the front you can see Kaylie in the water, Liam in full motion tagging along, as well as Emanuel in full view following behind.


I really like this shot...so serene and tranquil.



Check her out...so cute!

My happy boy...

The kids...


Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
We finally made it to the beach, yeah! All summer long the kids have been clamoring for a trip to the beach. I am not very good with directions to far away places so unless dh goes with me, I am not going by myself. Thankfully, dh is started his stay-cation this week so he was able to drive us. :)

I invited my friend Elizabeth and her son, Emanuel. We met at summer camp last year and have been good friends ever since.

The kids loved it, especially Kaylie. She has been like a fish this year...all the time in the water. Liam had a blast splashing and jumping in the waves. I took a fair amt. of picts. and a few short videos....which I will post as soon as blogger lets me.
1360

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin