Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Toot - The Daily Scrapper Publication

click to enlarge.


This page of mine was published in the first ever edition of THE DAILY SCRAPPER 2008 CATALOG.

The catalog is full of gorgeous pages sure to inspire even the most finicky scrapper. It contains pages covering all 4 seasons ranging from simple to medium to intricate designs. It also features lots of pages featuring 4 layouts for each featured colored, e.g. red, pink, natural, blue just to name a few.

I tell you it is well worth the price, $4.50, which isn't much. It also has 3 kits and 4 templates, too.

DO YOU WANT TO SEE A PREVIEW BEFORE YOU PLUNK DOWN YOUR $$? IF SO, THEN FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DST WHERE YOU CAN GET THE LINK AND CODE.

Credits for my layout:
Sketch Coll. 23 by Jen Caputo at SBG.
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=20184&cat=0&page=1
Font: Century Gothic and FG Amelia.
Kit: Would You Bee my Baby? Mini kit by Baers Garten
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=20074&cat=0&page=2
2490
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

How cool Kait! You deserved the toot, your stuff is always so inspiring to me. I don't know why I've never visited your blog before but rest assured I'll be checking back often now! Congrats on the publication and I'll check this Catalog out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin