Saturday, December 20, 2008

Letters and Card from Liam

During the last few days Liam's class completed their fourth unit of study, Letters and Cards. There are letters meant to be shared with specific people in Liam's life.

12-10-2008
Dear Dad,
I missed yo yesterday!
"I know you came home late yesterday."
"I hope you come home "erley!" (erley - early)
Yorus, Liam
Merry Christmas

12-10-2008
Dear Mom,
"I like when you cook my favorite soup!"
"I want it again"
"Have a Merry Chrismas and a happy New Year!""
Love,
Liam

12-15-2008
Dear Mom,
"I hope you think that you'll buy more candy canes soon!"
"I think you'll put then on the Chrismas tree!"
Yours,
Liam

12-16-2008
Dear Kaylie,
Can you stop bugging me?
Well stop telling me what to do! (well stop = will you stop)
Yours,
Liam


12-16-2008
Dear Mom,
"There is 7 days until Chrismas!"
I wonder wh
Translation: He must have been so excited or distracted that he couldn't even finish his thought!


12-16-2008 (Liam's letter to Santa)
From Liam
to Santa Claus

Dear Santa,
"How's your elves doing?"
Is it cold at the north pole?"
"I think you like chistmas!
"Merry Christmas!"
Love,
Liam

12-16-2008
Dear Mom,
"You were sopost to bring in paper plates!" (sopost=supposed)
Will you bring them in tomoro? I hope so. (tomoro = tomorrow)
Secerily, (sincerely)
Liam
Translation: The teacher gave him the note on 12/16, how am I supposed to have the plates in class when I didn't even know it yet?


12-17-2008
Dear Mom,
"Your the best mom in the world!"
You always make my favorite soup"
Love,
Liam

12-18-2008
Dear Kaylie,
"Why did you chose Chuck E. Chese? (Chuck-E-Cheese)
"If you'd pick the bolling allay that would be fun!!!! (bolling allay = bowling alley)
Love,
Liam
Translation: Kaylie is having her birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese. He wants it at a bowling alley. :)

For a six year old, he has good sentence structure and spelling. The quotation marks are all by him, too. :)
Note: The spelling in the transcription is exactly as it appeared on the originals.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin