Thursday, December 18, 2008

Liam's Wish List


Liam really surprised me. He numbered his list all the way to 15. I told him to erase all the extra number until he got to ten. Then he got busy to thinking about all the presents he wanted. My heart skipped a beat when he got to number 10: A BABY ALIVE FOR KAYLIE. Isn't that sweet of him to think of her? I knew that he wasn't THAT selfish.
Can any of you help me out with number 6? A photo of
Santa, Mrs. Claus and the Elves?



Oh, I almost forgot to tell you this funny part! When I handed Liam the page, he placed it on the table and started patting it down. I wondered why he kept patting it so I asked him. He told me the paper was crinkled. Crinkled?, I said, incredulously. I had just printed it so how can it be wrinkled...it didn't jam in the printer...then it dawned on me...I had used a worn paper which was indeed crinkled and had fold lines. Poor little guy, he thought it was really crinkled and he wasn't about to send Santa a wrinkled letter. LOL


I just love the look of concentration on his little face.


I customized the train station with a green flair button that says: Merry Christmas. (middle button, flanked by the red buttons)
I also cut out one of the doors and placed the reindeer in there. Liam spotted him immediately. I also customized one of the wagons by removing the top in order to place the word list on it. :) Aren't I clever?
I am in love with this tied tag and stamp. The ribbon, oh my, that ribbon is so real I just want to run my hand over it...
Click on enlarge.
Iara (Baersgarten Designs) has a fabulous Christmas kit titled PETIT NOEL. Every day she reveals a portion of it and because it is featured it is also sold at a reduced price for one day only. Currently, she is on day 5. Here's a rundown of what has been disclosed so far:
Day 1 features the elements...I tell you that I am in love with the gingerbread man, Santa and reindeer!
Day 2 features the solid background papers...they are wonderful. Great for use with your Christmas/holiday pictures, but I can see myself using it for other ocassions too because they are not Christmas-centric.
Day 3 features flair buttons. All kinds...inlcudes 18 different flairs in 4 different formats (round, retangle, heart and star) for a great total of 72 flair pieces to embellish your layouts!
Day 4 features the patterned papers...and my goodness are they gorgeous!
Day 5 features Petit Noel - Le Train. I love the train...it has 3 borders, 1 set of bracket calendars (11 months + 2 February), 1 bracket overlay, 3 buttons, 3 frames, 3 gifts, 1 tree, 5 journalers, 2 ribbons, 2 ricrac, 4 snowflakes, 1 snowman, 1 train station, 1 string, 2 pine trees, 1 train and 5 wagons.
Not only is the kit on special, but Iara is also giving either a freebie quick page or add-on to the kit. Isn't that great?! I knew you'd think so...link to Iara's Blog. 2518

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kait, I was so touched by Liam and his wish-list, only wish I could help you with the photos, but unfortunately I haven't met Santa and his wife recently.

I wish you a happy Christmas though.
{{{Hugs}}} Angelica.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin