Thursday, December 4, 2008

Interview with Santa



Kaylie wanted to ask Santa a few questions but once she was there she forgot them. :)

Look at Liam's expression...Santa is asking him if he has been a good boy because Santa gives chunks of coal to naughty children. Of course, Liam told him he IS a good boy. LOL

I took the kids to the mall yesterday to have a picture taken with Santa. I know I am biases, but they looked so good in their outfits. Liam couldn't wait to get out of shower to wear his clothes. He loved his clip on tie. He even got dressed all by himself, as did Kaylie.
They asked Santa about his favorite cookie: Oatmeal with raisins (so he can share them with his raindeer.)
Milk preference: Plain, though on ocassion he drinks chocolate milk.
What's Mrs. Claus doing? She's back home keeping an eye on things.
What are the elves doing? Making toys for all good boys and girls, of course.
What do you get if you are naughty (not that it pertains to any of them, of course): A lump of coal.
Then I took them to Dunkin Donuts for well donuts...
We also went to the library where we picked up 10 books.
I got to go wake the kids up for school. Today I have to go in to school for a parent/teacher conference with Liam's teacher. I wonder what she'll tell me...all good, I am sure. ;0)
2438

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin