Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Gifts



Flowers and vase my brother got for me. It is adorned with hand-painted Lilacs and has 2 hummingbirds.

Easel from Uncle Tito.



Uncle Tito with the kids.

Check out Liam's new camouflage outfit...courtesy of Uncle Tito, who knows how much Liam loves the military/camo look!

Hannah Montana Rock Star Guitar game. They plug it to the TV and play notes, chords and even go on concerts!

Uncle Tito was a big hit with his presents. He got Liam this remote control car

Grandmother gave Liam this truck. It plays music and backs up by itself. Grandmother also gave Liam a football, which he returned to her and told her to give it to someone else because he already had one at the house. Isn't he something? Grrrr. He blurts out whatever he thinks and has no regards for how others might feel. I really don't know why he is like this. It amazes me that 2 kids being raised in the same household in the same environment can be 100 percent different.

Liam wanted a telescope. Daddy assembled it for him, but because it was done during the daytime, there aren't any stars in the sky to be seen. Liam was really disappointed. He made an off-hand remark like "This piece of junk doesn't work." I said to him, "Excuse me, what did you say?" He turned red and started to babble trying to take it back and make it better. He really made me angry not only because of the remark, but because of his sense of entitlement. He obviously doesn't realize where the money comes from and how lucky he is to have parents that want to make him happy and try their best to make his wishes come true.

Doesn't Liam look like an English school lad? :)

Ok, this is not a good photo of me, or Liam, but it is the only one I have of the two of us. The wind was really doing a number on both of our hairs. Kaylie was the photographer so she is still learning about timing. I can't recall what I was telling Liam to get him to smile nor why my face is horribly contorted.

I love this blouse. I'd like to think that this is my Christmas present all wrapped up in my girls' sweet hugs and kisses.

Kaylie really, really wanted a Baby Alive. It urinates and defecates, just as she wanted. Obviously, this doll has not charmed me as I had the real thing and it wasn't as fun as it was purported to be. :)
This doll repeats phrases such as "Hi Mommy." "I'm hungry." "Excuse me!" "I'm Sleepy." Mommy, I am hungry. "I'm thirsty." "Let's play!" "Can I have a hug?" Can we play? "I made a stinky." All done! Hugs, please! "I love you, Mommy." "OOps, I had an accident." "Change me, please!" It burps, sucks, giggles, pants, sings and yawns.
Snuggly Baby that her grandmother gifted to her. It cries and cries until Kaylie picks her up. The magical necklace tells the doll that this is her mommy picking her up so it quiets her down.
Liam loves video games. He is now the proud owner of 2 Nintendo DS games: Ben 10 Alienforce and Avatar.
Kaylie got pajamas, 2 dresses, bubblegum and uno cards.
I am happy that this holiday is over so I can return to my normal routine. The kids have been home since 12/23 and won't go back to school until Jan. 5th.
Now, I have to plan Kaylie's 8th birthday party, which will take place on Saturday, Jan. 3rd.
2617

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin