Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wonders Never Cease!

I went to the dentist yesterday to have 2 old fillings replaced and on my way back I saw this tree by a field. It had the most vibrant colors - it looked like it was on fire. I had to stop and take a picture.


Gas prices are dropping down considerably. I filled up my car with US$25.00!!! All summer long I was paying $50.00 to fill up my car, so this is a welcomed change.
Also, my diabetes medications are really doing a great job in lowering my glucose levels, so much so that my morning glucose levels in the last 2 days have been within normal range. This month is filled up with follow up appts. to various doctors...I hope I get good news!
Boy, is it cold here in NJ! It is bright, but so windy. My hands and feet are freezing. Anyway, I got to go. Need to start thinking about dinner and also pick up the kids.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin