Monday, November 3, 2008

Missing Mamma


Poem: Missing Mamma by Corky Ferguson
The sun came up this morning;
It wasn't very bright.
My dark mood casts a shadow;
It's hard to see the light.
We all have just one mother
And, now that her life on earth is done,
The emptiness and loss I feel
Make it hard to see the sun.
Tomorrow is a brand new day;
May the pain and sadness lighten.
I will remember all her love,
And then the sky will brighten.
Gone is not forgotten;
Her love reminds behind;
She's traveled in a new direction -
Love knows no space or time.
I will always love her.
She will care for me from above.
She will send me starlight and rainbows
To remind me of her love.
Further journaling can be found at my SBG gallery only.
Impression of Honour by The Studio Girls at SBG
Breakthrough2 template by Helena Jole.
Font: Antique
2123

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin