Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday, Music



On Sunday we took the kids to the mall. We took Liam to the music store to see what instrument he would like to learn to play. He likes to sing and pretends to write music scores. On Sunday, he sat down at the table and "wrote" his masterpiece. He handed me a paper with squiggly music notes and the words to the Itsy Bitsy Spider. :) So cute.
He loves the clarinet, flugel horn and Bass typically found in klezmorim music. This all stems from last summer when we saw the ODESSA KLEZMER BAND playing at the Burlington County Library. At that time, I purchased a cd, which quickly became a favorite. I got to tell you, that we played that cd to death. It was our constant companion on our 14 road trips (yes, 14 trips to the Wild Safari/Great Adventure). The music was quick and happy so I'd drive though the entire trip so entertained that I didn't even mind driving.
2213

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin