Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Week in Review: 8/4 to 8/10 (photo intensive post)

August 10, 2008
PUKING TIME

Poor Liam, shortly after breakfast his tummy started feeling queasy. I know he is sick when he doesn't want to eat or drink anything. He started crying and then hurling. He can be seen here hugging the toilet bowl. After he was through hurling, he went to bed to sleep it off. He slept about 3-4 hours, but when he woke up he was fine.
I made him chicken stew (his favorite), which he ate without throwing it back up. :)
Thank goodness for small miracles.



Sleeping it off. Notice the barf bag close by. :)

August 9, 2008
SURVIVOR GIRL!
Kaylie is so funny! Once in a while she'll start pulling grass and collects it; she then pretends that she is boiling them, just like SURVIVORMAN does.


August 8, 2008
GREAT ADVENTURE, Again!








Longhorn Foghorn was pretending to peck her head...she thought it was hilarious.

The Living Statue Garden performers...love them!





August 7, 2008
Dirt time!
-Kaylie, what is that dirt doing on your face?
-What ever do you mean,
Mom? I wasn't playing with dirt.
-Really? I wonder how it ended on your face then. Let me show you (took
picture)
-I don't know how it go there, Mama!


August 6 - Pool time!
I took the kids over to my neighbor's pool to cool off.
Check out those goggles! Kaylie loves her goggles.
He looks a bit dorky but oh so cute!
Liam practicing his doggy paddle skills.
August 4, 2008 - Woolman's Lake
I love Thistles. Granted they are very thorny and grow slowly, but I look forward to seeing them every summer.
I adore the way the seeds are hovering over the flower heads ready for takeoff. 1138

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin