Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Week in Review: 7/31 Where is Liam?


I walked into Liam's room and this is what I saw. An empty bed.

Oh, here is Liam. I can see his foot. Check out Kaylie's finger pointing him out.

Liam is dead asleep and doesn't realize he is on the floor. Sometimes he rolls out of bed and stays there. One time last year he fell out of bed and rolled under the bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked in on him like I usually do, and couldn't find him. I went nuts looking for him everywhere and he was nowhere to be found. Finally, I went back to his room, check under the bed and sure enough, he was there. His "Squeaky" had fallen out of his bed so he went under to grab it. It must have been cozy and snug, so he stayed there.
1138
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin