Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New L/O: It's Mom's Fault

I really wanted a cartoonish look for this page. I applied a halftone filter effect to the main photo.


I can’t believe how Liam rationalizes everything. We were celebrating Emanuel’s 8th birthday party at Ironwood Outdoor Center’s swimming pool. after swimming for a while, he came out of the pool for pizza and cake. as he was approaching the tent, he took off running, fell down and skinned his knee. he told me it was my fault for not telling him not to run. wow, what an incredible spin! If I hadn’t been there, I’d believe it, too. :)

Journaling on cloud bubble: It is not my fault that I fell down while running. Mom should have told me not to run. I wouldn't have fallen if she had just warned me one more time.

Layout (modified) based on a template by Tracy Blankenship.
Kit used: Life is Art by Michelle Godin at SBG.
Font: Digistrip
Neighborh0od art by Pixels and Icecream.
Doodled tab by Taran Conyers (retired.) 1056
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin