Saturday, August 23, 2008

Out for a Walk at Smithville Lake


Kaylie is loving her shorter (and lighter) haircut.



I see dirt...I can't control myself...I must grab dirt...
Who cares if I am wearing light colored clothes!
I must play with dirt

See me play with dirt...smooth as silk.

Curiosity...I wonder what is on the other side...

Do you have any crumbs for me?
This guy can always be found swimming at the lake. He must be used to people feeding him as he always comes really close. He can always hope, can't he?

These are just a few of the photos I took today. Kaylie loves spending time at the lake so I take her there often. She likes to play with dirt and throw pebbles in the lake.
In case you are wondering, Liam wanted to stay home to watch the Spongebob movie.
1255

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

webchyck said...

Great photos, Kait! I feel like I'm along on your adventure!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin