Friday, August 15, 2008

Room With A View! Awesome Template = Awesome Page!


I know that I am biased, but I love this page. I asked/suggested to Wendy that she create a room template and this is what she came up with. Isn't it awesome?! I knew you would agree. I can see this page printed in full glory (12x12) and framed.
Palm tree- Blue Lagoon Elements by Berna Datema
Template: Rooms with a View by Wendyzine Scraps. (coming soon to Scrapbook-Graphics)
Clear alpha and frame from Cherish Element Pack by Natali Designs @ SBG
Frame by Traci Sims from Summer Popsicle kit by the Collective Girls at Scrapbook-Graphics (ScrapNArt magazine freebie)
Seashell from Seand and Sun kit by Doris Castle at CottageArts.
Font: FO-P.S. I Love You.
Water Splash by Jofia Devoe
1153

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin