Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 13, 2008
Just another day to run errands. It is nice and sunny.
Speedy (my Chihuahua) loved going out to sunbathe.
Check out the Jersey tomato from my garden!


Cover for Emanuel's Birthday/Pool Party. I customized the cover page to include a stamped title. Elizabeth loved the book and was impressed!




August 12, 2008

Allergist Appointment and errands
I have a full day of errands ahead of me today.
-Liam has an appt. with the allergist to address his sinus problems.
(Bummer! Liam has an ear infection and is coughing. Allergy testing can not be done. I have to come back in 2 weeks.)
-Need to go to bank to get a certified check.
(Liam's remark to me: Mama, why don't you just ask for 1 MILLION DOLLARS that way you don't have to come back to the bank to get money and you won't run out.)
-Need to go school clothes shopping
-Stop by the store to pick up a birthday card
(shame on me for not hand-crafting one!)
-Stop by Dunkin Donuts for a quick treat for the kids
-Take kids to the park to reward them for putting up with all the running around
-Remember to bake a cake for dh's birthday
(Kaylie helped me to bake the cake, which we ate when dh got home at 8:00 p.m.)




Liam and Kaylie playing in the sandbox at the park.









August 11, 2008
Nature trek along Rancocas Creek.
Watching cartoons.




I took the kids for a walk by the creek, to get them out of the house.

The most confortable seat in the house? You'd think so by the look of the kids.
The laundry basket seems to be a favorite. Why spend money on leather couches, loveseats of sofas?
1144

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin