Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello!

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing?

I am having such a hard time with my computer at home. I have a Compaq Presarion PC which has Windows Vista which is giving me the fits. Can you say CRASH CITY! I have never, ever in my life have had a computer as bad as this. I think we got a lemon!

It freezes whenever it wants. I could be reading a simple message and there it goes. Sometimes it stops working altogether and the control alt delete key doesn't even work! Trying to work on this computer is horrible! I miss my Windows XP. I never ever ever had a problem with Windows XP. I've heard from some friends that they have never had a problem with it. But if one does a quick search on the net, it makes you realize that thousands of others are having this very same problem.
3495
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin