Sunday, April 19, 2009

Destination: Egypt


For as long as I can remember, I have always dreamed of traveling to Egypt. Their rich history and culture captivates me. I'l watch or read just about anything related to this country. I am especially interested in egyptology/mummies. Anyway, this is my homage to a country I have never seen, but can't wait to see in a not too distant future (read: before I die.)

CREDITS: Natali Designs’Little Miracles with Bonus (alpha); Flergs’ Fancy Pants (scotch tape); Phuong Ton’s By The Sea (sand overlay); Kitty Chen and Lorie Davison’s Blooming Sweethearts (Cream background paper); Lorie Davison’s Bunnies, Bees And The Birds’ Big Balloon ~ A Spring Collection (balloon, main background paper, walltack) and Rough to the Touch - Rough Earth Elements (compass and dust cloud); Fonts are PeaAngeDawn and FO-Howie’s Stamp Lowfat by Fontologie.3585


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin